The E51 Series inductive proximity sensor combines high performance with a familiar limit switch style housing. Modular,
plug-in components provide application flexibility, ease of maintenance and reduced inventory.
Choose from 2-wire sensors with AC/DC operation, or 4-wire sensors in either AC or DC styles. Connection options include
terminal, mini-connector or various lengths of cable. Choose from standard sensors that detect all types of metallic targets.
The next page provides more detail on these sensors.
- Rugged construction is ideal for industrial environments
- Viton® gaskets ensure a positive seal and high resistance to industry chemicals
- Direct replacement for worn out limit switches
- Sensor heads and bodies feature captive screws to eliminate loss
- All sensor heads include a selector switch to program output function to either N.O. or N.C.
- Sensor bodies feature bifurcated engagement prongs for a reliable connection when plugging into receptacle stabs
- Engagement key between sensor body and receptacle prevents improper assembly
- Sensors accommodate both U.S. and DIN mounting dimensions
- Wiring terminals feature captive pressure plate saddles for #18 to #12 AWG wire
- Logic modules are available to provide additional control functions
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- CE (On Models Marked)
The E51 Series 6P+ inductive proximity sensors are fully sealed, pre-wired and designed specifically to ensure reliability
under the most adverse environmental conditions. They have been proven to withstand the penetrating properties of dirt, dust,
grit, extreme temperatures and humidity. The unitized design eliminates plug-in connections that can lead to reliability
problems in rugged environments.
- The one-piece body and sensing head are both epoxy filled to protect internal components from contamination
- The head is hard-wired to the sensor body to ensure trouble-free performance
- Choose from top and side sensing heads
- Side sensing heads can be rotated to any of four positions
- Mounting dimensions allow direct replacement of worn out limit switches
- Rugged zinc die cast construction withstands physical abuse
- Connection options include pre-wired cable, body mounted connector and pigtail connector