The M-Max Series makes the maximum impact on process with a minimum amount of energy. Using a 32-bit microprocessor and insulated gate bipolar transistors, the M-Max series provides quiet motor operation, high efficiency and smooth, low-speed performance. In addition, the integrated proportional-integral controller, RFI filter, and brake chopper and extensive motor-protection functions ensure reliability and provide significant energy savings.
- M-Max drives come with a host of functions dedicated to solving application needs, including flying start, configurable responses in the event of a fault and standard Modbus-RTU protocol.
- In the event of power loss, M-Max drives support the connection of external 24V control power to maintain control and communication.
- Compact design allows for use in tight spaces.
- Optional accessory enables an IP21, NEMA Type 1 degree of protection
- Fieldbus options include CAN, PROFIBUS DP and DeviceNet