Eaton's line of Definite Purpose products includes compact single- and two-pole devices as well as standard frame devices up
to 360 amperes.
In addition to the standard definite purpose line the DPCK Contactors are designed to provide peak performance and reliability
on special switching applications. These heavy-duty special purpose contactors are rated for applications up to 1500V
Definite Purpose Contactors and Starters are electrically operated switching devices specifically designed for the heating,
ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) industry. They are typically controlled by automatic, i.e. thermostat,
control or manual, i.e. pushbutton, interfaces.
They are most commonly found in applications such as refrigeration, air conditioning and resistance heating (HVAC). They are
suitable for a wide range of other low-cycle duty applications requiring low cost switching of single- and three-phase loads.
The universal mounting plate eliminates changing hole patterns when replacing competitive devices.
In addition to HVAC, these compact and relatively low cost devices can be found in the following applications:
- Pool and spa
- Food processing
- Pumps and compressors
- Hoists and cranes
- Battery chargers
- Printing presses
- Power supplies
- Vending machines
- Agricultural applications
- Universal mounting plate is common through 75 amperes
- Variety of terminal styles for specific application needs
- Snap-on accessories require no tools
- Simple coil change
- Convenient non-position sensitive mounting Benefits
- Low cost contactor solution
- Complete line of contactors from 15A to 360A for all your application needs
- Hassle-free installation and maintenance