As you search for an integrated hardware, software, and communication solution that focuses on Power Integrity, Protection,
and Instant InformationSM
, discover IT.
. Eaton Intelligent Technologies (IT.
by Eaton Corporation provide the control, communications, protection, and power required in the most demanding and
sophisticated commercial and industrial applications.
IT. Didn't Happen By Chance
We combined intensive customer research with engineering and manufacturing expertise to create the most advanced family of
control and automation products available. IT.
offers high performance and innovative features for both simple
and complex systems and projects.
Power Integrity and Protection
By incorporating 24V DC control, we've reduced the risk inherent to working with electricity. We've also taken steps to reduce
the wear and damage to system mechanical parts such as belts, gears, bearings, clutches and shafts. Wiring errors are
minimized when the control circuit wiring is done at the factory. More safety benefits include:
Connect and Control
- Advanced motor data
- Fault code communication
- Fault queues
- Removable and lockable terminal blocks
- Guarded terminals and protective covers
- UL/CSA/CE Approvals
- Ground fault protection
What happens when you combine IT.
with communication capabilities? A WHOLE LOT! With DeviceNet™ and QCPort
communications you will be able to take advantage of programmable and selectable control, protective and I/O functions, as
well as fault monitoring and status indication. Configuration is easy and can happen on line, or off. Additionally, you will
be able to:
- Monitor device and application parameters
- Troubleshoot with device diagnostics and status indication
- Expanded control and protective functions
- Share information across the enterprise
Compact design, integrated functions, modularity and low power consumption are just some of the many factors that make
easy, with an emphasis on lower installed costs. The addition of communication does not add panel
space and when used in conjunction with the IT.
motor control, panel space is actually reduced.
DeviceNet and QCPort communications are provided by Eaton Starter Network Adapter Products (DSNAP and QSNAP), Network
Adapter and discrete I/O modules, cover controls, and software.
24V DC supplies safe and reliable power to communication networks, starters, soft starters, I/O modules, and adapters.
Starter Network Adapter Products (SNAP's)
Starter Network Adapter Product (SNAP) provides communication, control and monitoring for IEC and NEMA electromechanical
starter, and soft starters.
- DeviceNet or QCPort Wire communications
- Comprehensive motor data and control
- RMS average current
- Contact position detection
- At speed detection (S751 soft start)
- Operating status
- Fault codes
- Trip reset
- Extended starter capabilities: pre-trip warnings, ground fault detection, and fault log
- Advanced configuration with CH Studio or manual configuration of ID and baud rate
- Front mounted on starters and soft starters, requiring no extra panel area
- Pre-wired starter interconnect wire and terminal adapter provided as standard
Connect starters and micro soft starters in enclosed control equipment to an integrated cover control station. Provides
circuit breaker actuation control, push-button, pilot light, selector switch functions, general I/O and
- DeviceNet or QCPort communications
- Enable local or remote control monitoring and diagnostics
- Comprehensive motor data and control and extended starter capabilities
- Communicating versions provide integrated, mappable I/O - 4 inputs/2 outputs with the same features as the SNAP product
I/O modules with 8- and 16-point densities, discrete input, output and combination modules, 120V AC and 24V DC inputs and
outputs, relay and solid-state outputs.
- LED status indication
- Removable, lockable terminal block with barriers and marking area for identification
- Removal and insertion under power
- Configurable filters and debounce (inputs) safe state and power on state (outputs)
- Advance configuration with CH Studio
- Flexible backplane/cable interconnect system
- Optical isolation between modules and the backplane
Provides monitoring and control for all IT.
cover controls, and motor control devices. Concentrates all data
from connected devices into a single DeviceNet mode.
- Advanced configuration with CH Studio or single button press autoconfiguration
- Two independent QCPort communication ports to access cover controls, SNAP, and I/O via DeviceNet
- Powered from the DeviceNet network
- Status LED's for network and device health
- DIN rail mounting
The D77E-PS1 24V DC power supply provide 24W of output power and is designed to easily integrate into a QCPort system.
Eaton CH Studio Software
An integrated software development environment with Windows graphical interface for configuration and monitoring of individual
network products or complete systems.
- Online configuration, monitoring, storage, and synchronization.
- Offline configuration
- Access to device information · Integrated Web support for product updates
- Support for over 4000 DeviceNet products supported by EDS files
- DeviceNet Message Editor