The Edmonton Power Center plant is a 50,000 square foot facility and is situated on a 5 acre site with easy freeway access.
The internal operations of the plant have up-to-date, modern machinery and equipment and are committed to ISO-9001 Quality
Control. The Edmonton Power Center operates under four divisions, namely:
- Sheet Metal
- Instrumentation and Controls Division
- Low and High Voltage Switchgear Division
- Field Service and Testing Division
Products are tested and certified to Industry standards (CSA, UL, ANSI, IEC and IEEE)
- The Edmonton Power Center manufacturing facility located on a 5 acre site.
- Diversified and integrated Plant Operations.
- Modern five stage integrated high quality powder paintline.
- All colours and types, epoxy, hybrid, polyester.
- Bus bar shearing, punching and bending area.
- Bus size range from 1/4" x 1" to 1/2" x 6" in different multiples.
- Close bend tolerances.
- Insulated Bus.
- CNC equipment.
- Helps produce High Quality Sheet Metal.
- Sheet metal fabrication line.
- Modern CAD-CAM operated machinery
- Machinery arranged for efficiency operating.
- Switchgear main assembly area.
- .6 to 36 KV.
- Up to 6000 Amps.
- Low & High Voltage Switchgear.
- Low & High Voltage MCC.
- Indoor - Outdoor.
- Small equipment and product assembly area.
- Low & High Voltage Solid State Starters.
- Instrumentation & Controls.