I/O and Network Adapter: Part of IT.
With a direct focus on speed, control system design and customer profitability, Eaton is proud to offer Intelligent
) - a complete line of forward-thinking fieldbus I/O, motor control centers and other power
assemblies. We have designed I/O and Network Adapter products to provide superior integration for IT.
Control and Enclosed Control Solutions.
The Features You Need
- 8 and 16 point modules
- Discrete input, output, and combination modules
- 24V DC and 120V AC Inputsd
- 24V DC solid-state, 120V AC solid-state outputs
- Relay outputs; high current option
The Standards You Demand
- Removable terminal blocks with retention/extraction locks
- Removal and insertion under power
- Flexible backplane/cable interconnect system Optical isolation of all solid-state I/O
- Adjustable input filters and safe states
- Two I/O points per isolated common (most modules)
Our I/O and Adapter products have been designed and tested to meet the most demanding global standards. Ensuring safe and
reliable operation and fully supporting your compliance efforts throughout the world.
The D77D-DNA DeviceNet Adapter provides an interface to connect IT. I/O and IT. Motor Control devices to a DeviceNet system. A
single Adapter can connect up to 128 I/O modules or motor control devices to a DeviceNet network.
Save Space, Time and Money
The D77A I/O design incorporates several key features to reduce your panel space and save you time and money. The size of the
D77A I/O modules rivals any solution available today. The modules provide on-board regulation of 24V DC, eliminating the need
for an additional I/O power supply in many applications.
Simple Configuration and Commissioning
I/O modules, Adapters, and motor control components interconnect quickly via backplane or pre-constructed cables, reducing
interface components and construction time. The Adapter auto-configuration allows a system of I/O and motor control devices to
be configured into a DeviceNet system with the simple push of a button. For advanced feature set up and on-line monitoring,
the CH Studio software package provides an effective, user-friendly software environment.
Distributed I/O Applications
Distributed Motor Control Applications
- D77A I/O provides unmatched size, performance and reliability
- Removable terminal blocks and removal/insertion under power
- Adjustable input filter times and adjustable output safe states
- UL, CSA, CE, and Class 1 Division 2 certifications
- D77D-DNA DeviceNet Adapter concentrates data from D77A I/O modules into a single I/O assembly to off-load control PC or
Need a Custom I/O Configuration?
- IT. motor control devices provide unmatched size, performance, and reliability
<.i>IT. Starter Network Adapter Products (DSNAP and QSNAP) provide extensive diagnostics and enhanced
capabilities from your IT. motor control devices
- D77D-DNA DeviceNet Adapter combines information from I/O and motor control devices for communications to a controlling PC
- QCPort flexible interconnect system quickly and reliably connects data and power to all devices via backplane and pre-made
- D77A I/O and D77D-DNA modules provide on-board regulation of 24V DC, allowing them to use a common power supply with IT.
If your OEM application requires multiple D77A I/O products, we can combine up to 8 slices of 8 point I/O into an integrated
module. This provides the most cost-effective solution for volume applications. Ask your sales engineer for details.