Typically installed by panel builders as an economic means for motor disconnect, either locally or in industrial control
panels. Additional applications such as service entrance or motor protection when fusible disconnects are installed. Small
and compact in size, designed to minimize panel space, six design frames available from 30 to 800Ampere Fusible or 30 to
1200Ampere Non Fusible designs. A complete line of IEC & Nema rated handles, selector to pistol type with various depth shafts
to chose from for through the door operation. A toggle type handle is available for internal mounting.
- 30-1200A Non Fused, 30-800A Fusible, 600V, 3phase
- 30 – 80A R & W frame CSA approved to C22.2.#14 and "Suitable for Motor Disconnect". 10kA short circuit rating
- 30 – 1200A C, V, S, F frame CSA approved to C22.2 #4 Safety Switch max 200kA short circuit rating, see product guide for
specific frame rating.
- Loadbreak and horsepower rated
- Auxiliary Contacts available for 30 to 800A
- Base or Din Rail mounting
- Clear ON and OFF indication with visible blade indication (non fusible C & V frame)